[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating in Kurzweil

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 10:55:33 -0500

You can try scanning with Scansoft Accurate and grayscale 300 dpi, this
sometimes doesn't work though and I have then sent them to Bookshare as I
can't do them.  Kerry did this awesome cook book about chocolate for me that
way and there is no way I could do it, smile.

Shame about the company especially when you contributed recipes.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.