[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:45:42 -0700

Yes, if you don't have OpenBook or Kurzweil, the .ark and .kes files are out
for you. There is no conversion process in place. As validators, we have to
convert those books to .rtf upon uploading back to the site after
validation. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):