[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:40:01 -0500

Interesting, the book I sent seemed to have a lot of blank lines between
lines of text to about  the middle of a lot of pages, then, no line spaces
between from about the middle of the page onward to the bottom. Between the
page number(s) and the end were single blank lines, and between the end of
the text and page number(s) were often 2 or 3 blank lines. Weird, eh? You'd
think with printed text that it would be consistent. Another thing was that
many times, words were broken between pages, not just a few times, but a lot
of times. :) hmm? What modifications should I have done before submitting
"Jitterbug?":)

Curtis Delzer