[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on health

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:09:12 -0700

Hi Sue,

Thanks. They are playing arounmd with the pain meds this morning. Last night
the nurse was really good aobut them and now the day crew is taking this
wait and see attitude. I have been hurting since Firday so just more than a
bit worn out by now.

All the good thoughts are appreciated.

Huggles, Katie

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx