[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on health

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 06:39:57 -0700

Hello Julie amd everyone,

This has not been my year health wise. I will see the doctor later this
morning and will have an update. I hope things with you also start to get
better You have been through a lot too

Hugs amd prayers, Katie

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx