[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unique antique book problem with pagination

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 12:11:42 -0600

I am just afraid if I leave them "just as they are" that it will be
re-paginated by the tool. In other words I don't think it can accept unnumbered
pages between numbered pages, especially since there is a table of contents
that clearly denotes which pages which chapter start on. It's very frustrating!

Thanks!

Valerie
Sent from my iPad mini