[bksvol-discuss] Re: Today's validations and rejections

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 03:27:27 -0400

Hi, again. Now I'm replying to my own posts. Dirty Blonde was last modified on my computer on April 6. This copy was submitted, if I remember correctly, on April 30. So, either it got lost somewhere, or is in deep hiding.

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (614) 670-4011