[bksvol-discuss] Re: Today's validations and rejections

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:48:31 -0400

Hi, Cindy. I checked the file before I rejected, and my name wasn't on the history of it. So, someone else has done it, and the book got lost. I didn't make note of the submitter. At first I thought it was the one I'd done, bounced back. But it came later, with a very short history. But I think I'll write to Gustavo and see what he says.

Yeah, Bob worked until 2:30 last night, got home around 3:30 and we finally made it to bed after 4:30. They had a CD party at a jazz hangout. They were enthusiastic and want him back, plus several CDs were sold. So I got a lot done. Not what I was supposed to get done, but lots of books got combed! <laugh>

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com