[bksvol-discuss] To Bob About Section Breaks

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:28:16 -0500

Hi, Bob. To my knowledge, Kurzweil cannot recognize the section breaks in Carrie's scans. FineReader inserts them, and that's something Carrie can't change. She would if her software would allow it. Someone else may know things I don't. When I take one of Carrie's books, I load it into Word and fix the section breaks. I save it and then load it in Kurzweil to finish validating. That scheme works well for me. I wish I had a better answer to give you.

Monica Willyard

Bob wrote:
Does anyone know if there is any way to handle the section breaks with Kurzweil?