[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Bob About Section Breaks

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 17:56:55 -0400

Well, the section sign is not the same as the section break. I was able to
determine that much. However, while I can create section breaks in Word, they
are invisible to K1000. I have not yet been able to find the ASCII value of the
section break so as to try and see if I can locate them with K1000, even if it
does not speak them.

I was wrong in that you cannot just put your cursor on a character like that
and have it's value spoken to you the way you can with letters and numbers. I
guess I should have expected that, the section break being a control character
like the page break or hard return, which don't actually appear as such in the
document.

Evan