[bksvol-discuss] Re: The shape of mercy and chapter headings please?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:33:49 -0600

Lura Ann!
Awesome and that would be extremely greatful and appreciated! It's kind of
wierd not having them there and reading this big text of matterial. Again don't
worry about rushing with this project because I have two other books I'm
currently working on right now too. Whenever you get a chance to send them to
me then that will be greatly greatly appreciated and welcomed! Thanks a bunch
and I look forward to getting the chapter headings and thank your Mom for me
too! Take care and have a spectacular day!
Kristin