[bksvol-discuss] The shape of mercy and chapter headings please?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:55:26 -0600

Lura Ann!
Thanks for offering me your assistance with this novel of the shape of mercy.
I'd most definately like to take you up on your offer here please. Having the
chapter headings would be very much appreciated and might make more sense for
the readers too. Even though page numbers aren't a major factor for us, I
descided to incert them into the book since one popped up after the first 30
pages. Even though I'm used to reading Jodi Picoult's style she still has some
form of chapter or character headings. Thanks for your help and please don't
feel like you need to rush through and get this accomplished. Take care and
please have a great evening!
Kristin