[bksvol-discuss] Hold fors -- Redux

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:56:52 -0500

Hi, small gang of people discussing me,

As I wrote last month, I bought those books, I mailed out those books,
and I fully intend to proofread each and every one of those books. As it says
at the top of the "Ready for Checkout" page, please respect the "Holds."
It says "Please" and I implore, "Please," leave my "Holds" alone.

On Feb 17, 2009, at 10:15 AM, Marilyn Beasley wrote:

Hi, Sue!

I'm getting most of my "Holds" books shipped to me as soon as weather
permits from across America. When the books get here, my "Holds" will
diminish. Please spread the word, I mailed those books out to be scanned
and I really, really want to proofread them when they're returned.

Thanks so much,
Marilyn

On Feb 17, 2009, at 10:08 AM, siss52 wrote:

Hi All,

There are a lot of "hold for" submissions lingering on the checkout list. I noticed a lot for [redacted] and also for Marilyn. Some of them have been
there for a long time.  Just thought I would mention it is all.

Sue S.