[bksvol-discuss] The World

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:24:49 -0500

Hey guys,
Just downloaded The World, submitted by Pamella Borts. I don't know what you guys think about these things because I've never gotten a book like this. The text, where it is, is relatively readable, but as the comments say, it has lots and lots, and I might repeat lots, of maps and charts. Typcal for a social studies book for sixth graders. Is it ok for me to reject this, as if I were reading it with a braille display or arrowing down, I'd have a hell of a time with it. And removing all graphics would take an aeon and a half. Any ideas?

Ner

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com