[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Idea Behind Clubs

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:49:43 -0700

Hi Jim,
It depends on the club. It really depends on what the members of a club want to do. AA club might not have any validators or scanners in it. They might get together to discuss books. I do think that clubs will cause more books to be scanned and validated, because the clubs will invariably decide that the collection needs improvement in some way. Maybe because we don't have books by a certain author, etc.
The main idea behind clubs is to have fun.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>