[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Idea Behind Clubs

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:30:50 -0400

Hi all,

Naw, Jim, it isn't to encourage volunteerism, but rather to encourage reading and discussion of good literature, and sometimes bad literature. After all, you can't tell what good literature is if you have never read any bad literature.

It's also, dare I say it, just for plain ol' fun! I realize that fun may not be high on some people's list, of activities, but it is on mine. If I can do something that's fun, then I love it!

Come join the mystery book club on the 14th and have some fun and learn about a new book. We're reading Katwalk by Karen Kijewski.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring