[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hold discussion again.

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:32:22 -0800

I can translate the bilingual books, Spanish/English/Spanish. Learning Brazilian Portuguese.

--------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti---- --------------------
Chela Robles
From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 11:45 AM

> The likelihood of hold fors being on the Check Out
page for six months or
> year is virtually nill these days with the two week
limit on them unless
> someone takes action to extend them.

I would think so too, but I still some very old hold
fors. Have a gander
at pages 3 or 4 of the check-out list, and you'll see what
I mean.
Although I haven't hunted back to those pages for maybe 3
weeks. But I
saw some really old ones, after the 2-week, or is it a
month? limit was
put in.
Tracy

line. To get a list of available commands, put the