[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thanks Valerie and Mayrie

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:17:50 -0500

Hi Tim,

If I understand your question correctly,  you've added the page breaks but
are concerned because instead of seeing the blank space between the end of
the text on that page and the end of the page, the blank space is gone and
the next page starts (hopefully that makes sense to someone other than me,
smile)? If that is indeed your problem, then that is a feature of word that
allows you to hide the white space.

I don't know how to set this feature via the keyboard, but if sighted, you
should see a gray bar between the pages (right underneath the page break).
 If you hover over this bar, your cursor will turn to two arrow pointing up
and down.  If you double click, the white space will expand and you will
see the full page.

Hope this helps someone,
Em