[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: Fiction, Mystery

  • From: Sensation Experience Official <sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 15:25:08 -0800

Hi, Marilyn,
I'll look at the story, regardless of how the plot is. I'm glad you took the initiative to read it first before sending it, as it puts less work on the proofreader who will be looking over your submission.
-Al
On 1/18/2014 3:23 PM, Marilyn Beasley wrote:
Hi, Courtney.

Frankly, no, I did not enjoy it, I found it quite troubling.  (But thank you,
Courtney, for asking!)  I had to read it thoroughly because of some problems
with the scan, but I didn't like the story even a little, I couldn't wait to be
done with it so I could submit it -- hopefully to others who will enjoy it.

Thanks again!

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

On Jan 18, 2014, at 6:17 PM, Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marilyn,

This looks like a fantastic read!  Did you enjoy it while you were
reading/scanning?
Courtney