[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: Fiction, Mystery

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 18:23:10 -0500

Hi, Courtney.

Frankly, no, I did not enjoy it, I found it quite troubling.  (But thank you,
Courtney, for asking!)  I had to read it thoroughly because of some problems
with the scan, but I didn't like the story even a little, I couldn't wait to be
done with it so I could submit it -- hopefully to others who will enjoy it.

Thanks again!

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx