[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: Fiction, Mystery

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 17:53:37 -0500

CEMETERY GIRL by David Bell
392 pages
careers, and a beautiful twelve-year-old daughter, Caitlin. Then one day
Caitlin vanished without a trace. For a while they grasped at every false hope
and followed every empty lead, but the tragedy ended up changing their lives,
overwhelming them with guilt and dread, and shattering their marriage.

Four years later, Caitlin is found alive--dirty and disheveled yet
preternaturally calm. She won't discuss where she was or what happened. Then
the police arrest a suspect connected to her disappearance, but Caitlin refuses
to testify, leaving the Stuarts with a choice: Let the man who may be
responsible for destroying their lives walk away, or take matters into their
own hands. And when Tom decides to try to uncover the truth for himself, he
finds that nothing that has happened yet can prepare him for what he is about
to discover.

Comments:  Completely read through.  All pages, page numbers and chapter
headings have been counted and formatted.  Spell Check has been run and all
indicated words were checked against the print book.  I have made a List of
Unusual Words that I will e-mail to the proofreader.  Write to
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx with any questions.

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx