[bksvol-discuss] Re: Storing and Organizing Books

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:08:04 -0800

Hello,

I identify the author and title of the book in the same way as Mary, and sometimes I braille the information on the inside edge of the book jacket or the inside of the soft cover. However, I do this on books which I plan to keep for reference only.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>