[bksvol-discuss] Re: Storing and Organizing Books

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:03:13 -0600

When I was in college, I had a friend get some cement blocks with some wooden boards. We layed the blocks down and put one board on it and so on. It worked great. Just be carefull walking around as to make sure you don't knock anything over because those cement blocks can certain hurt if they fall on your foot. Hope this helps.

Monica Svopa