[bksvol-discuss] Re: Storing and Organizing Books

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:03:04 -0600

Hi Monica and all. I wanted to let you know about an awesome thing you could do once finances permit. It's rather expensive though. A few years ago I was looking at some furniture and I came across this bookshelf that had a ladder which rolled. If I remember correctly the shelving washad different levels and was all along a wall. Of course it would have to be installed but this will be a dream of mine to have done. It's on my list of things I would like to have done once finances permit. Just a thought.

Monica Svopa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>