[bksvol-discuss] Re: Still need help with proofreading

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:56:10 -0500

I suspect lines of text per page will not be of any use to you, since lines
of text on the print page may not be the same as lines of text in the scan
due to margins.

Do you need page three (it says re-scans of p. III to p. 12) through twelve,
or eleven and twelve?

If you want to email me privately and let me know like on page 4 it says "a
brown dog a brown cat" and you think there is a word mising between dog and
the word a, then I can look for those parts and let you know what the
missing word should be. If the whole page needs scanned then I can do the
whole page. If it is missing many words on each page, so many that it would
be faster to rescan the entire book than it would be to look up all of the
missing words, I would reject it and ask for a rescan.

Page 12 starts with shiver down his spine. and then ends with Gideon
continued, as

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Ivy Chronicles by Karen Quinn