[bksvol-discuss] Re: Still need help with proofreading

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:43:20 -0500

I'm pretty sure my hard drives are still good. I have had this happen before
(in 20 years of owning computers that happens) and these hard drives have
been good to me. So my first project is get the stuff off the hard drives
that I want. Then I will see about getting another desktop. I can't type on
this laptop too much longer. The keyboard is driving me nuts and turns out
my keyboard isn't a USB keyboard so I can't plug it into the laptop.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb