[bksvol-discuss] Re: State of Fear

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:31:40 -0600

You may be using a version of K1K lower than 9.0 patch 1.  You may want to
upgrade if you haven't done so already. If you find that conversion to RTF
creates spurious blank pages,  Save the Kes file to Txt.  Close the file.
Open the Txt file.  Save to RTF.  Close the RTF file.  Open the RTF file
and verify that there are no spurious pages.

GUido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
12/18/2004 12:00 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: State of Fear

I did the following.

I edited the kes file, and then when finished editing, I converted finally

to rtf.  Pam then said that the blank pages were inserted when she edited
in word.  Any ideas?  Should I send my kes file and and rtf?  All the
best.

Ner