[bksvol-discuss] Re: State of Fear

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:00:48 -0600

I did the following.

I edited the kes file, and then when finished editing, I converted finally to rtf. Pam then said that the blank pages were inserted when she edited in word. Any ideas? Should I send my kes file and and rtf? All the best.

Ner
At 11:02 AM 12/18/2004, you wrote:
Hi:

I've had this issue when I edit rtf files in K1000. It doesn't happen all the time, but certain files add all these blank pages. It's very annoying. The only work around I found is to save my rtf file as kes, edit it and then save it back to rtf. If it again adds the blank pages, which has happened recently, I open the kes file and save as txt and then save it back to rtf and it gets rid of whatever bug that causes all the blank pages.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel Romey" <ner@xxxxxxxx>