[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sports Books - Variety

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:32:37 -0500

Hi Shelly,
The complete idiots guides are good. Let me think about other choices. I am
sure there are collections of great American sports writing and higher
selling books about famous sports figures we could find.

Thanks for considering this.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Shelley L.
             Rhodes"
             <juddysbuddy@velo                                          To
             city.net>                 bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sports Books -
                                       Variety

             12/11/2007 04:55
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

What are you looking for, in regards to Sports?

I do have the Complete idiots Guide to Football scanned, and The New
Sailing
manual, plus Complete Idiots Guide to Boating and Sailing, but these are in

a prevalidating limbo of my CF card that is enormous.  But would be happy
liberate them from the line, that grows ever longer..

I can also get other things.

Saw one, about each sport and how to do it for fun, or the Complete Idiots
Guides are great.

There is also several books on the Red Sox, here, smile, and other teams.

What yah looking for?

if you see something you would be willing to validate at
www.noblenet.org

I will be happy to scan.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide