[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sports Books - Variety

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 07:24:28 -0500

Dear Booksharian Friends,

In my list of books I'd like to find submitters for is one about sports. I'm thinking that everyone may not have had the time to scan the whole list, so, since the topic of sports books has come up, I'd like to remind you that I have the following book to send free to anyone interested in scanning it. I don't want to validate it, but once on step one, someone is bound to pick it up. As always I don't want the book back.

The book is the Games Do Count America's Best and Brightest on the Power of Sports by Brian Kilmeade cohost of Fox News Channel's Fox & Friends Foreword by Jim Brown. It has chapters by people like Hannah Storm, Bob Kerrey, Henry Kravis, Peter Pace, Gray Davis, David Drier, Ray Kelly, Burt Reynolds, Tom Ridge, Ron Meacan on his father, Ronald reagan, Molly Culver, Denis Leary, RogerAiles, Howard Schultz, William Cohen, James Welch, Henry Kissinger, George Will, That's about a third of the names in the contents and not being sports oriented, I've only heard of the three most nonsporting names on the list. Chapters start with stuff like

Tony Robbins, motivational speaker and author, baseball, football
Gerald Rivera Television Journalist Wrestling, football
John Tesh, Television and Radio host and musician Soccer, Lacrosse
Gerald Ford, another name I recognize along with John Tesh, Former President of the United States Football.
Bernie Mac comedian and actor Basketball, baseball, football, boxing
Bob Kerrey President of the New School University and Former Senator from Nebraska, Jake Steinfeld Personal Trainer and Fitness Entrepeneur bodybuilding, basketball. Football
Steve Doocy television news and weather anchor Wrestling

This is a nice hardbound book, 328 pages long.

Any Takers?

Please send me your address off list and it's yours to scan.

Airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My next mailing is Thursday afternoon.

Always with love,

Lissi