[bksvol-discuss] Re: Splitting dialogue

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:15:55 -0400

Hi Netta,
   One of the things you can do to help (not really fix) this is to eleminate
double spaces first:
In the find box, space, space (together, and just two)
In the replace box  space (a single space) and keep hitting replace all until
there are no more replacements.
Then do the thing with the quotations.  HTH!
Marty