[bksvol-discuss] Re: Splitting dialogue

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:23:12 -0400

BlankThe example you give here has three spaces separating quotes, then two. I
agree with Vivian, get rid of excess spaces, then do the global search and
replace. Since there are different numbers of spaces, either start with three
spaces and replace with one, then continue with two spaces in the find box and
replace with one. I always do this until I hear "zero replacements" or
equivalent before stopping because you never know how many spaces could be
hiding in a book somewhere.
Evan