[bksvol-discuss] Re: Splitting dialogue

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 00:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Vivian!

I used to do that globally, but then I encountered instances they were not
intended to be separated (although it sounds like Netta has already confirmed
these need to be split) because I found occurrences in multiple books where
they
were grouped together.  Having said that, it may have a lot to do with me
working on older books.

What I hate are even less clear cases where the quotes do not abut each other,
but are one with a quote and the other not, but needing separation.  Tedious to
say the least!
 Valerie