[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spelling Errors?

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:09:55 -0700

Thanks to all of you for your input.  I started changing a few of
those travel words but I guess I better put them back.  Yes, this book
takes place back in ancient England with templar warriers.  What I
might do is add these "miss-spelled" words words into my local
dictionary so OOo Writer won't keep flagging them.