[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spelling Errors?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:39:36 -0500

If it was done through out the book, then it is bad grammar and you can't change it. It is like the word I found in a book a few weeks ago, it was talking about meditation, but they stated that mediation was good for inner piece. I had to leave it alone, it wasn't a scanno.

Though now I look at it it is quite funny, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>