[bksvol-discuss] Re: Song of redemption

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:09:21 -0600

Cindy,
I would be happy to get it from my library and validate it too but if you want it that is great too.
I just saw this so thought I would respond.

I hope everyone been having a good weekend.
Laura Ann
At 11:06 PM 1/23/2009, you wrote:
Assuming it's the Bethany House 2005 edition, I've put
in a request for it and probably should get it some
time next week--hopefully. If it doesn't come next
week, I'll be out of town for a few days the following
week, hopefully, so it would be Feb.4th, probably.

Marilyn, so you have to pay for interlibrary loan
requests?

Cindy

--- Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Julie.
>
> My library does not have this book but I can request
> an inter-library
> loan
> for it.  This takes 2-3 weeks, approximately.  Can
> you wait this long?
>
> Let me know,
> Marilyn
>
> On Jan 22, 2009, at 10:29 PM, Julie & Miss Mercy
> wrote:
>
> > I'm working on Book 2 of the Chronicles of the
> kings series by Lynn
> > Austin, entitled SONG OF REDEMPTION. When I
> scanned the book, I have
> > enough vision to see the print for the chapter
> headings, but not
> > enough to read it, of course. The chapters are
> numbered, but some of
> > them also had titles, but they didn't scan
> properly. I have the
> > numbers but not the titles, as they scanned as
> garbage. some of them
> > didn't appear to have titles...just
> numbers...while some had both.
> > If anyone could get this book and check the
> chapter headings for me,
> > giving me the titles, I'd definitely appreciate
> it.
> subject line.  To get a
> > list of available commands, put the word 'help' by
> itself in the
> > subject line.

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm