[bksvol-discuss] Re: dead wives society

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:30:06 -0800 (PST)

Ann,

I picked up the book this afternoon. It doesn't have
an ISBN number either. It's a
paperback--Signet...first printing August 2003.

Pages 16-17 are all in italics. No wonder they're
messed up.

Do you want me to finish Redwall cookbook before I
send you the Dead Wives Society pages? I'm just
starting to work at 9:30 p.m. so how much I get done
on either book depends on how long it takes me to go
through and respond to, or not, the mail and to do my
lists. smile
Tomorrow we go back to L.A. and I have no plans until
Wed. so I should be able to get both done Sunday or
MOnday iuf all goes well--and if I haven't done them
before.

--- Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Cindy, that's great!  Hmmm, let me check the ISBN.
> Hold on.
>
> Hmmm, this copy doesn't have an ISBN, so I'm copying
> the one I found on
> google.  ISBN: 0451209494   I'm pasting it into the
> book.  If it isn't
> right, I'll copy the one you have.
>
> Ann P.
>
> --
> Ann K. Parsons
> Portal Tutoring
> EMAIL:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> web site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
> blog:
> http://www.samobile.net/users/akp/blog
> Skype: Putertutor
>
> "All that is gold does not glitter,
> Not all those who wander are lost."
>
> Email services provided by the System Access Mobile
> Network.  Visit
> www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility
> anywhere.

AT