[bksvol-discuss] Re: Silent Songs - Starbridge book 5

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:18:29 -0800 (PST)

Jaime,

Your Michigan library catalog is cool! It lists the
books in the series by number, but it doesn't have
number 5.

My library has 3 of the books in the series, including
Silent dances, but it doesn' have Silent Songs either,
nor do my two other library systems. Hopefully,Da,
whoever scanned it will get back to you.

Cindy