[bksvol-discuss] Silent Songs - Starbridge book 5

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:50:45 -0500

Hi all,

If any of you have this book in print still I need a little help.  I have been
validating it.  Everything seems very good except for 2 issues.

While going through the book I noticed that 1 page seems to be missing.  I can
se the page numbered 7. Then, page 8 seems to be where Chapter 1 starts.  At
the next page break the page is numbered 10 instead of 9.  I have gone back
several times to reread that page to see where the page 9 should start.  It
isn't there.

I need someone to look at the book and tell me how the numbering should be.

The second issue is that the Afterword is sort of messed up.  It seems to start
out ok but then things get a little jumbled up.  If someone could perhaps
rescan the Afterword and OCR it and send it to me I could replace it and fix
the problem.

Thanks.