[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted help, again, please?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:38:45 -0700

Hi Marilyn!

Wow! You're wonderful, and fast too! I don't mind waiting for "Breathe My Name," no matter how long it takes, if you don't mind requesting it. I'd appreciate it a lot!

As for Fake Boyfriend, a list of chapter headings and their corresponding page numbers would be just TERRIFIC!!!! That will be great. There may be some instant message stuff that I'll need a little help with too. I've found a couple of places in the first 40 or so pages where something scanned as a copyright symbol, and I doubt that's what it is supposed to be. For those, I could create a list of page numbers on which the errors occur. But I think I'd need you to insert the text, as I don't know how to do emoticons at all. Would that be a problem? If that is too much work, I'll manage without them. The content doesn't seem to be drastically confused. I'm just a perfectionist. What do you think?

And again, if all you feel like dealing with are the chapter headings, that would be AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 08:09 PM 5/10/2008, you wrote:
Hi, Devorah and Mayrie.

My library's copy of BREATHE MY NAME was due back on 4/18.  I can
put a HOLD on it so I'll get notified when it does come in, but I
honestly don't know when that will be.

My library has a copy of FAKE BOYFRIEND, so that one won't be a
problem.

Would it be acceptable if I just sent you a message (offline) with the
chapter titles and their page numbers?  If that's the only problem,
I mean...

I await your instructions.

Hugs,
Marilyn

On May 10, 2008, at 10:45 PM, Devorah Greenstein wrote:

They're not at the local branch of my library, but I can order them
from
another branch. Let me know, Mayrie, if nobody else can come up with
copies of the books, and I'll order them.

Devorah