[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted help, again, please?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:46:36 -0500

I can second that - Mayrie's scans and pre-validation are especially well done. The same is true for Gary P. - his scans and prevalidation make a book so nice to validate. smile.

Judy s.

Grandma Cindy wrote:
And thanks from me, too. Glad I checked all my mail before chec,ing to see if
my library has t.

And Marilyn, Mayrie does a super job of scanning and pre-validating. Is anyone keeping a list, by the way, if people whose scans are peerfect or near-perfect so we can recommend them to newbie validators or to people who want an easy book to scan?
G.Cindy