[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Book

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:45:24 -0400

Oh, thanks so much!

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn Beasley
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:18 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Book

Hi, Christina.

I can help because for some reason Amazon is letting me "Peek" at the whole
thing, what it says is the "Print Book," not the Kindle version.

Page 197 has a big bold "10" on it (Chapter 10?) with a sub-heading of
"Niko" below it, and below that, in italics, it says:  Twelve Years Ago

Then it has three paragraphs under that, which I will type and send you
off-list.  Page 198 begins exactly as you wrote.

Marilyn

mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

On May 7, 2013, at 5:28 PM, "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello.
I have a couple questions about Slashback by Rob Thurman.  The ISBN is
9780451465023.
I had to return the book to the library and so can't answer these questions
for the proofer.
Thanks for any help.

1. The end of text page 195, is this really the end of the page?  Here is
what I have: (jump to the water, which I didn't, and wanted to swim the
Harlem River, really didn't ...)  Then I have text page 196 which you
labeled as a blank page.
2. Text page 197 has nothing on it.  Text page 198 begins with: ("Why don't
you stay after school today and play a few games of baseball,
football--whatever)