[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Book

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:28:38 -0400

Thank you.  This is a big help.
Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Judy s.
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:47 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Book

Hi Christine,

Here's the back cover blurb:

Allison Beckstrom has willingly paid the price of pain to use magic, and
has obeyed the rules of the Authority, the clandestine organization that
makes-and enforces-all magic policy. But when the Authority's new boss,
Bartholomew Wray, refuses to believe that the sudden rash of deaths in
Portland might be caused by magic, Allie must choose to follow the
Authority's rules, or turn against the very people for whom she's risked
her life.

To stop the plague of dark magic spreading through the city, all that
she values will be on the line: her magic, her memories, her life. Now,
as dead magic users rise to feed upon the innocent and the people
closest to her begin to fall, Allie is about to run out of options.

Judy s.