[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Book

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:05:42 -0400

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about this; I opened the wrong Email message! Please ignore this!

Marty
-----Original Message----- From: Martha Rafter
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:01 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Book

Hi Marilyn,
  Thanks so much, and that will be all for this one.  I'll hopefully get it
checked in tomorrow afternoon or evening.  If you have any more Francis Ray
books that haven't been spoken for, I'll gladly proof for you.  Again,
thanks very much; this is a terrific scan!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Marilyn Beasley
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:19 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Christina.

I think I can help you with that right now, but I have a few questions.  I
will write to you off-list.

Marilyn

On Oct 17, 2013, at 2:49 PM, "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello.  I just finished cleaning up The Good Fairies of New York by Martin
Miller, ISBN 978-1-933368-36-8.
Can someone please give me the first three or four words of the following
chapters?
Thanks.
Christina

Chapter 4 (Page 12)