[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seven Students Need Our Help

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:15:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Monica
I just ordered  Princess In Pink. I'll let yo uknow when it is in.
Anastasia

Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:           Hi, Anastasia. I just read
your message about feeling confused about who is doing what with the Princess
Diaries books. Can you tell I'm way behind on email? (smile) Would you be
willing to scan the book Princess In Pink? I think that is one of the books
that Maithe isn't able to get, and I can't get that one either. Several people
have offered to validate these books, so I don't think we'd need to put a hold
on them. Thanks for any help you can offer.

 Monica Willyard

 Anastasia Saridakis wrote: Hi Maithe and Monica

 I can get the following books for the series

   The princess present : a princess diaries book
 Princess in pink
 Project princess
 Princess in waiting
 Princess in the spotlight
 Princess Diaries
 Princess in Love

 Do you want me to order them or not? Monica, I am getting confused by who is
doing what.
 I think this would be a lot easier and less confusing if whoever wants to help
scan with this project would take 2 books or so from your list and announce he
or she will do them.  I would prefer to do only 2 or 3 because I am working on
other projects right now. Monica, would you please give me a few from the list
above to scan. That way they will be "mine" and there will be no duplicates.
Thank you.
 Anastasia
 anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx

   maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                       Cool.  I