[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seven Students Need Our Help

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:25:46 -0800 (PST)

Robert and Anastasia,

I think the sooner they get submitted, the sooner we
can get them validated and ready for the girls. smile
How bad are they, Robert? If no pages are missing and
sentences aren't all mixed, validating shouldn't be a
problem.

This should be fun. A good excuse for some of us
adults to read some books that weren't around when my
children were children.

G.Cindy

---

at