[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seven Students Need Our Help

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:22:31 -0500

Anastasia,

It all depends on what is sent by the library this coming week.  I will post on
the group what books I have and what I plan to scan.  I cannot tell you right
now what I will get next week, but I did post the books I requested.  If you
can get these books from your library, I would say order them just in case I do
not get all of them.  Also, it looks like you have a few here that I did not
have at my library.  Look at my previous post and you will see my list.

Hugs,

Maithe