[bksvol-discuss] Seeking proofreader for historical fiction

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:07:48 -0500

Hi, all.

I've just finished scanning The Diplomat's Wife by Pam Jenoff. I'm wondering if
anyone on the list would be interested in proofreading it. Here is the synopsis:

1945. Surviving the brutality of a Nazi prison camp, Marta Nederman is lucky to
have escaped with her life. Recovering from the horror, she meets Paul, an
American soldier who gives her hope of a happier future. But their plans to
meet in London are dashed when Paul's plane crashes.

Devastated and pregnant, Marta marries Simon, a caring British Diplomat and
glimpses the joy that home and family can bring. But her happiness is
threatened when she learns of a communist spy in British intelligence, and that
the one person who can expose the traitor is connected to her past...

In this dramatic follow-up to the bestselling Kommandant's Girl, Pam Jenoff
writes of a time of uneasy peace and rising paranoia, when love and desperation
could make liars of us all.

If interested, you can contact me on list, or, email me at:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks.
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 until 10 eastern.
www.radio360.us