[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching for a Public Domain Book in RTF Format

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:25:15 -0800

Hi Cindy,
I recently validated an ARK file which has a 1952 copyright date. The introduction has a later copyright and states that the copyright on the book was allowed to lapse. The book is THE LEMON JELLY CAKE by by Madeline Babcock Smith. I still have the original ARK file and also the RTF file. Would either one of these be of any help?
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>