[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching for a Public Domain Book in RTF Format

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:44:13 -0500

If they convert the html in daisy to rtf they will lose page breaks.
At 09:01 AM 11/9/2007, you wrote:
Cindy 4, I just had another thought. There are some public domain books on Bookshare that are available in Daisy format. Someone said they can convert Daisy to rtf. Maybe someone would do that for you?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife by Irene Spencer With Skype you can make free calls over the Internet. Skype ?<http://www.dpbolvw.net/email-1683725-10386659?sid=Email110907> the whole world can talk for free